Data! Data! Data! I can’t make bricks without clay!
– Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Data is the building blocks for the new age technology. SMEs (Small/Medium enterprises) often face challenges in adopting data-driven growth because of the following key issues:
- Difficulties in effecting data analysis & procuring insights when in need.
- Need to spend Time frequently for analysing & interpreting the insights.
- Find themselves facing a brick wall without openings in BI/Analytics journey due to cost, efforts involvement.
SME’s desiring to adopt existing reporting tools in the market often complain they do not obtain ROI. Return on Investment(ROI) explains the degree of profitability and ROI significant for SME’s. If a SME contributes $500 for adopting a reporting tool, the return should be at the multiples of $500.
The cost of preparing existing manual report using spreadsheet applications is neither cheap as it appears. It requires frequent manual interventions, periodic version updates add to the unscheduled cost.
- geniMini a cloud-based reporting and data visualization tool for SME’s, is an analytical product of geniSIGHTS, established at IIT Madras ecosystem incubated by NASSCOM.
- It engages basal engineering where the SME’s can precisely upload the data into cloud. Custom reports are generated with pre-designed dashboard templates as per the business needs.
- geniMini associates a cost advantage offer of $150 per month and with a lesser TCO. It enables the organization to lead a successful journey of analytics.
Sounds interesting? Book your convenient slot with the team here
Visit geniSIGHTS for more information
The report we build, Analyses we perform,
Decisions we make and the best we can drive.